· Evaluates shortages and manages prompt solutions keeping appropriate stakeholders informed of any potential problem as required.
· Analyzes demand and plans supply in accordance, ensures efficient and quality execution of requirements and purchasing action messages, manages supplier delivery, quality, and cost performance and improvement.
· Ensures material flow and production activity are aligned.
· Reads and reviews engineering drawings and documentation and coordinate any changes.
· Maintains inventory levels to meet company goals.
· Supports testing and certification requirements for new programs.
· Preserves engineering revision control.
· Key User for ERP system; Confirm accuracy of pertinent data in the company ERP system.
· Collaborates with stakeholders on lead times, planning items and any related elements.
· Performs root cause analysis activities related to planning.
· Performs work under minimal supervision.
· Handles complex issues and problems, and escalates only the most complex issues to higher level staff.
Description de l'entreprise
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Together with Zodiac Aerospace, Safran has more than 91,000 employees and would have around €21 billion in adjusted revenue (pro forma 2016).
Safran Filtration Systems (ex-Sofrance), a Safran company, offers recognized expertise in filtration systems and components for air, fuel, oil and other fluids and gases. Safran Filtration Systems is a supplier to a number of industries, including aerospace, defense and manufacturing, addressing all filtration requirements from initial design to production and support.