The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Remanufacturing operation (Reman) receives components that have exceeded their initial life cycle and restores them to their original performance specifications. These Reman components then begin another life cycle with genuine Volvo reliability.
My duties :
• Manage material requirement planning to meet production demand
• Ensure timely and accurate raw materials delivery from supplier to delivery of completed product to warehouse
• Manage inventory control for items held in warehouse
• Involved in planning and purchasing process to general long and short term material plans based on production
• Monitor stock orders and levels daily
• Expedite urgent materials for urgent production needs
• Conduct continous improvement activities and provide clear and accurate information on material planning performance