Material availability linked with Production Planning :
· Main point of contact with the suppliers.
· Managing and dealing with and supplier delivery concerns by provide effectively communicate with suppliers on time delivery and part supply to production line timely.
· Setting appropriate lead time, control inventory level and material scheduling.
· Follow up and expedition of materials for production loading
· Maintaining material parameter and Monitor ERP // MRP systems abilities to release delivery schedule to supplier.
· Providing root cause analysis with solution from supplier issues who unpunctual delivery and join meeting with SRM to solving problems.
· Leading and securing for parts readiness and involving with related production meeting and others meeting as needed.
· Summarizing weekly and monthly report for supplier evaluation and measurement report (Discrepancy shipment and Delivery performance).
· Coordinating with Logistics center, Production control and warehouse for material supply and monthly and weekly production plan.
· Minimizing cost impact to the business by ensuring that inventory is maintained to company requirements.
· Working with suppliers and other support team to review supplier capacity plans in order to secure delivery concerns.
· Maintaining and monitoring key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of the material management operations
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Remanufacturing operation receives components that have exceeded their initial life cycle and restores them to their original performance specifications. These Reman components then begin another life cycle with genuine Volvo reliability.